Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Subcontractor Receives Electric Shock at Soccer Field

July 1, 2010
By

07/01/10

A sub-contractor for Musco experienced an electric shock on Monday, June 28th while performing routine warranty work on pole lighting at the Kindt Soccerplex at Plymouth High School. The victim, Phil Stout was driven to Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center in Plymouth by a co-worker.  He was treated and released for his minor injuries.


Director of Maintenance for Plymouth Schools, Dave Schoof, was alerted of the incident by the co-worker as the victim was being taken to the hospital.


According to Plymouth Schools Superintendent Dan Tyree, both Schoof and a commercial electrician have since inspected the soccerplex facilities.  Tyree said, “They have assured us that there are no further dangers at the soccer field.”


It remains unclear as to how or why Stout received the electric shock.

WordPress Plugin Share Bookmark Email

Tags: , , , , , ,