Is it difficult to pay your bills on time? Do you wish you had more money?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then attending Where Does Your Money Go? is right for you. The United Way of Marshall County will host a free Where Does Your Money Go? program in Bremen beginning November 1st. The program was created by Purdue Extension to provide an introductory course in money management and financial stability. Where Does Your Money Go? consists of four 1½ hour sessions held on Monday nights from 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm on Nov. 1, 8, 15 and 22. The classes will be held at the Community Hospital of Bremen Clinic at 1144 W. Plymouth Street, Bremen.
Five great reasons to attend:
1. It’s FREE.
2. Identify where your money goes
3. Stop spending leaks to save money for what you really want
4. Develop a spending-savings plan
5. Learn more about money management
6. Receive Crib Club Coupons from the Women’s Care Center upon completion
7. If you receive assistance from Project Help, the German Township Trustee, or the Walnut Township Trustee, you may attend this program instead of performing community service.
Funding for the program is provided by a major grant from the Indiana Association of United Ways. Major sponsors include 1st Source Foundation and the United Way of Marshall County. Funding partners include: 1st Source Bank, Ameriprise Financial (Mark Umbaugh), Anderson and Company, Ball Realty Group LLC, Collins & Company, First Federal Savings Bank, First State Bank of Bourbon, Thomas Franko CPA, Jones, Huff & Jones, June Bules, Attorney, Miller/Norcen Insurance, Morrow Insurance, State Farm Insurance (Laurie Sutter), Stevens, Travis, Fortin & Lukenbill, Teachers Credit Union, The First National Bank of Monterey, and Zehner, Maloy & Associates, CPA’s, L.L.C.
To register to attend this program, call the United Way of Marshall County at (574) 936-3366 by Friday, October 29, 2010.