09/16/11 The Marshall County Democratic Party is holding their annual Jefferson Jackson Dinner on Sunday, September 25, 2011 at the American Legion (1040 E. Jefferson St. – Plymouth). The dinner starts at 6:00pm and will conclude with a silent auction.
Tickets are $30.00 per person.
Speaking at the dinner this year are the following federal, state, and local candidates:
- 2nd Congressional District Democratic Candidate – BRENDAN MULLEN
- State House Representative – NANCY DEMBOWSKI
- Democratic Candidate for Mayor of South Bend – PETE BUTTIGIEG
We are also pleased to announce that Operation Quiet Comfort will have a booth at the event where you can learn more about their activities that work towards honoring and helping service men and women who are injured while in harm’s way.
The Jefferson Jackson dinner is also a great opportunity to meet the 2011 Democratic candidates for city offices and to show your support for their campaigns.
Below are the 2011 Democratic candidates for city offices:
- Jim Vinall – Mayor of Plymouth
- Jeff Houin – City Council, District 1
- Tony Gamble – City Council, District 2
- Shiloh Fonseca – City Council, District 3
- Ryan Ripley – City Council, District 4
- Matt Miller – City Council, At-Large
For tickets, please contact Ryan Ripley at 574-780-1850 or Michelle Livinghouse at 574-952-9180. You can also contact any city candidate for tickets.