Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Child that Choked on Hot Dog at Day Care Still in Hospital

April 22, 2012
By

   04/23/12 The four-year old LaPaz boy the choked on a hotdog at the Plymouth Wesleyan Church Day Center the middle of last week is still in the hospital in South Bend.

The child was eating lunch at the day care center and choked on a piece of hot dog about 11:30 Wednesday.  Plymouth paramedics were called to the scene and were able to remove the hotdog and get the child breathing again.  He was airlifted to Memorial Hospital in South Bend and placed in Critical Care.

As of Sunday evening he is still in the hospital in South Bend.

WordPress Plugin Share Bookmark Email

Tags: