04/10/13 Track owner Ed Kennedy and the team at Plymouth Speedway regret to announce that the Cabin Fever race scheduled for this weekend April 12-13 has been cancelled due to weather that has limited the amount of time required to put the track in the best condition possible. Plymouth Speedway apologizes to race teams and fans for any inconveniences this may cause them.
Please note, Plymouth Speedway is very interested in trying to hold an open practice session possibly Sunday, April 14, depending upon the amount of moisture we get this week. The practice session will allow us to groom the track under non-race conditions as well as get needed track time on the new surface. Preliminarily, we will hold the open practice Sunday April 14 from 1-5pm with gates opening at 11am so teams can arrive early and register for the season. Pit pass will be $20 with FREE for grandstands. The plan is to have the Grand Opening Saturday night April 20th with Mods, USAC 600 sprints, Super Streets and Thunder Cars. Pits open at 3pm Grandstand 4 pm Racing at 7 pm. For more information go to www.plymouthspeedway.net