Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Clothing on Light Bulb Cause of Fire

September 9, 2013
By

  09/10/13 The Plymouth Fire Department responded to a 9-1-1 call of an electrical fire at 725 Loon Court Monday afternoon at 1:52. 

The caller indicated that smoke was coming from the crawlspace area of the home.  When firefighters arrived on the scene it was quickly discovered that a piece of clothing on top of a lamp on a nightstand in the bedroom was the cause.  

  There was a small amount of smoke in the home and a very minor fire which only caused damage to the piece of clothing. 

Fire crews were only the scene for a short period of time.   

The home is owned by Gary L. Miller.

WordPress Plugin Share Bookmark Email

Tags: ,