¬† 11/12/13 Oliver Ford Lincoln and Lincoln Jr. High are inviting the community to come participate in a ‚ÄúDriven to Give‚ÄĚ event this Saturday.¬† Driven to Give is a personal driving experience with the Lincoln vehicles from Oliver and results in funds being donated to Lincoln Jr. High School.
For every test-drive taken at this event, Lincoln and Oliver Ford Lincoln will donate $20, up to $6,000, that 300 test-drives, to Lincoln Jr. High. These funds will provide Lincoln Jr. High School with the opportunity to reimagine how their mission can make a difference in the community. In addition, Lincoln and Oliver Ford Lincoln will throw in an extra $2,000, if you take an additional drive in the all new MKX. John Oliver, ‚ÄúHelp us help our friends at Lincoln Jr. High in Plymouth.‚ÄĚ
Lincoln‚Äôs, ‚ÄúLincoln Driven to Give‚ÄĚ event will take place at the Lincoln Jr. High on Saturday, November 16th from 9 a.m. till noon.
Stop by this Saturday at Lincoln Jr. High School and take a 10 minute test drive to help the Lincoln Jr. High earn up to $8,000. From Oliver Ford Lincoln in Plymouth‚Ä¶.. It‚Äôs easy and can help so many!
Test drives start at 9:00am and go till noon. Test drive your favorite brand new Lincoln.
Other events going on during the test drive will include‚Ä¶‚Ä¶
1. ¬†7th and 8th grade basketball scrimmage – open to the public. There will be a jar at the door for donations 9:30-10:30
2. ¬†”Smash a Wreck” – $1.00 to swing the sledge hammer.
3. ¬†Concessions will be sold.
4. ¬†Bruce’s Big Grill BBQ will be there 10:00 – 1:00 serving meals: ¬†Pulled pork sandwich, Baked Beans, Slaw – $8.00 Sandwich only – $4.00
5. ¬†Bake Sale
6. ¬†Lincoln Jr. High t-shirts and sweatshirts will be on sale.
7. ¬†Ride on an antique fire truck – $1.00 (furnished by Phil Scott)
8. ¬†Students that bring an adult to drive a Lincoln will get a FREE entry (plus the student may purchase additional entries for $1.00) in a drawing for a new game system.
Invite your friends, family, coworkers, and neighbors to join the Lincoln Driven to Give fundraiser for LJH this Saturday, November 16th.