Learn4Life has had a name change, Gale Courses. The rebranding is cosmetic, other than a logo and web address, its business as usual. Susie Reinholt from the library said, “This change will have minimal impact on users.”
Gale Courses offers access to online learning courses that are available anytime, anywhere, any place. Other benefits include:
· Courses are free for all patrons interested in any discipline
· Gale Courses is easy to use; you use your library account to sign up and log in
· With six-week courses and new sessions beginning every month, you can join programs year-round
There’s definitely something for everyone:
· Computers & Technology: Courses cover all skill levels from beginner to advanced, even focusing on specific software applications. Examples include: Database Management, Graphic and Multimedia Design, and The Internet
· Personal Enrichment: A wide array of courses truly offers the opportunity to transform lives, whether related to hobbies, education, or life resources. Examples include: Children, Parents, & Family, Digital Photography, Health &Wellness, and Test Prep
· Career & Professional Development: Many courses are tied to the Bureau of Labor Statistics’ fastest-growing occupations. Examples include: Accounting, Business and Management, Grant Writing and Nonprofit, Healthcare, and Sales and Marketing
· And more!
Contact the Plymouth Public Library at 936-2324, to learn how you can benefit from this great resource. Or visit www.plymouth.lib.in.us
The next session of courses begin on May 21st. Enroll today!