Member Login

Lost your password?

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Plymouth Firefighters Responde to Clothes Dryer Fire

July 14, 2014
By

Fire_1229WWashingtonEmergency crews on the scene of a gas leak on Oak Drive were pulled from the scene about 2:40 and dispatched to a fire.

FIre_1229WWashington_1Plymouth Police and Fire responded to 1229 West Washington Street Monday afternoon about 2:40 for a reported structure fire.

Fire_1229WWashington_3Firefighters located the source of the fire, a dryer in the laundry room that was on fire. The fire was extinguished and the dryer was removed from the home. Exhaust fans were used to help clear the home of smoke.

Fire_1229WWAshington_4Family members were at home at the time of the call and were not injured. Fire Chief Rod Miller Said, “The home at 1229 West Washington Street received minor smoke damage and the fire was contained to the clothes dryer.”

FIre_1229WWAshington_5

WordPress Plugin Share Bookmark Email

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.