November 8, 2016.
Marshall County Clerk, Deborah VanDeMark, wants to remind individuals
interested in filing for a school board seat that the deadline is noon on Friday, August
26, 2016. Candidate packets may be obtained from the Voter Registration desk in the
County Clerk’s office, 211 West Madison Street, Plymouth, Monday through Friday
between 8:00 A.M. and 4:00 P.M.
All candidates will file in the office of the Marshall County Clerk with the
exception of John Glenn candidates who must file in the St. Joseph County Clerk’s
The following districts will have elections:
- Bremen Public Schools – District I; District II and District III (at large)
- Culver Community School Corporation – At Large “A”; District 1; District 2 and District 5
- John Glenn School Corporation candidates must file with the county clerk in St. Joseph County – Lincoln Twp.; Johnson Twp.; Liberty Twp. and Polk Twp.
- Plymouth Community School Corporation – At Large; District 2 and District 3
- Triton School Corporation – At Large and District 3
- Union-North School Corporation – At Large, North Twp. and Union Twp.
Further information may be obtained from the clerk at 936-8922 or Voter
Registration at 935-8713.